Enter to win a $500 donation for your Child Advocacy Center!
Rules of Participation:
1. Must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit child advocacy center based in the United States that serves children reporting abuse.
2. Participants must fill out the below form including TAX-ID number.
3. Organization must have social media accounts and include links to those accounts below.
4. Organization must participate in the Tie One to End Abuse Campaign by posting photos of employees or other supporters (human or animal!) wearing ties on social media, which includes: Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter via the social media accounts for the nonprofit agency (not personal accounts) during the month of April using the hashtag #TieOne. NOTE: is not necessary to have accounts on all three platforms to qualify.
5. The campaign and entry period begins Sunday April 1st 2018 at 12:00am EST and ends April 30th 11:59pm EST.
6. There will be allowed ONE (1) enter PER social media platform PER DAY. Specifically: 1 entry for a post on Facebook, 1 entry for a post on Instagram, and 1 entry for a post on Twitter PER DAY. Max number of entries is 3 per day for a total of 90 entries during the entire month of April 2018. For all entries to count they must be posted publicly on the social media account for the child advocacy center, include people (or animals!) wearing ties and they must include the hashtag #TieOne.
7. Participating organizations must register by April 21st to participate and post on social media at least once, no later than April 30th, 2018 to qualify.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate.
From the pool of applicants that fill out the form and have been verified to have participated, we will draw one random winner no later than May 15th, 2018 to receive a $500.00 donation which will be issued via check addressed to the child advocacy center.
The winning child advocacy center will be announced via social media on the Tie One and Mama Bear Effect accounts as well as by email. The donation check will be mailed out no later than May 31st, 2018 with no restrictions on the usage of the donation,
The goal of this campaign is to raise awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month. By encouraging supporters, community leaders, citizens etc. to take part in this challenge we are working to end the silence that enables child abuse.
This campaign is is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.