Big or small - some of these moments received national coverage and others, no coverage whatsoever - what matters is that people care, people understand how important it is to talk, and most importantly - take action. Together, we can protect children from sexual abuse.
1. January 17- Front page coverage for mbe
To read the article, click here.
2. January 23rd - New pro golf ambassador!
To learn more about his journey & follow him on Facebook, click here.
3. April - national child abuse prevention month
If you would like to see more books available at your local library, please contact us at email@example.com
You can order them here.
4. may 2nd - this 16 year old boy married a woman he just met to escape custody from his abusive father
5. june 17th - bunker hill parade, boston ma
We distributed flyers and had so many people reaching out and saying they loved what we're doing and that they were so excited that we are working to make more people aware.
6. june 19th - 'mothers of lost children'
protest court-ordered abuse across the nation
Learn more about issues surrounding child abuse & custody, here.
7. july 19th - introducing the enough abuse campaign
8. A judge gave a child rapist a 30 day jail sentence...
and said this.
"as much in control of the situation" as her teacher, referring to Cherice as a troubled youth "older than her chronological age," the Billings Gazette reports.
She committed suicide at 16.
You can read more, here.
9. 25 male survivors of sexual abuse broke their silence and went viral via social media
10. child rape victim, ben, broke his silence & made front page news, after his abuser was convicted
Support his Facebook page, here.
And then learn about this 10 year old girl and her parents going public about her abuse...