Here's what we've mustered from all our research and outcry from victims and protective parents that have come to realize how easily child molesters can perpetrate and get away with their crimes.
A Letter of Thanks From Child Molesters to A Society of Enablers,
1. Thank you to all the people who think "not in our town," if it wasn't for your blatant ignorance, I might be under greater suspicion and not as easily trusted with your children.
2. Thank you to the schools, religious organizations, day cares, and youth organizations that have not put forth the time and energy to establish procedures and protocol to minimize opportunity and educate staff and children about body safety and signs of abusers/abuse, if not for your loose structure, I would have to work harder to gain access to children.
3. Thank you to those that honor my authority and stature in society, if you didn't put me up on a pedestal and allow me to live by my own set of rules, you might have actually called the authorities and reported my blatant abuse of children.
4. Thank you, thank you to free social media sites like Facebook for giving child predators and pedophiles, like myself, a place to connect with one another and set up pages that clearly exploit children for my sexual pleasure but don't "violate" your "standards" for being offensive. Yes, with your support I am able to post photos of children in sexual positions, young boys in tight shorts and more, but most importantly you've enabled me to network and share the hardcore pornography that, unfortunately, you find offensive - when I am merely expressing my love for children.
5. Thank you to all the protective service workers and judges that believe my lies about the protective parents and so easily fell for my "I'm the victim" act, truly - thank you, not only am I getting away with a heinous crime, but you've actually managed to go above and beyond and punish the very people who care about these children while allowing me to continue my crimes.
6. Thank you to the lawmakers who have dragged their feet to reform the statute of limitations. If not for you, the victims that blocked out their abuse or were too traumatized to speak out about my crimes until they were adults, would possibly be able to put me away for the rest of my life. Thank you for supporting my rights as a more-than-equal citizen.
7. Thank you to all the parents that have decided to completely ignore and avoid talking about genitalia, body safety, and sexuality with their children. If not for your child's own embarrassment talking about their bodies, they might have actually told you I've been abusing them.
8. Thank you to our girlfriends and wives for standing by us through thick and thin. Thank you for "honoring" our relationship, if it wasn't for your denial and strong desire to continue the illusion of a moral family life, you would probably have reported and left me years ago. It really says something about your fear of a failed relationship and being alone that you'd prefer your own children to be sexually abused than to be without me.
9. But really, thank you to the millions who have turned their backs on this issue - even with all the professionally-run studies that have shown how often children are being sexually abused and how much they often suffer because if it, you have chosen to ignore it because it's just too "uncomfortable" for you.
Truly, on behalf of all child molesters, I thank you.